The crèche is available for babies and pre-Sunday school children up to and including 4 years of age. It offers a bible-based activity session for the 2-4 year old children with time for songs, crafts and stories. Drinks and plain biscuits are provided for the children but if you would prefer your child to have something different you are welcome to provide your own snack. Please name your beakers/cups etc. clearly.
The Crèche is ready to receive children from 08h50 (09h00 service) & 10h20 (10h30 service) every Sunday and will close 5 minutes after the end of each service. Volunteer mums and other church members staff the crèche.
The Crèche is co-ordinated by Emma Hunter.
Some tips for helping us with the smooth running of the crèche….
- The crèche is open 10 minutes before the service to give you a little extra time to settle your child/children if necessary.
- If you would like to check on your child during the service, please come around the outside of the church building and into the crèche using the side door next to the window. This is in order to avoid disruption to the Sunday school classes held in the church lounge.
- You are always welcome to stay with your child.
- Please pick up your child/children immediately after the service.
- The crèche will close promptly as many crèche helpers have children of their own who need supervision once Sunday school finishes.
- The crèche is run as part of the children’s ministry at All Saints’.